Friday 19 October 2012

Week 176 Winner and Top 5

Good evening. Debs here to say a mahoosive

THANK YOU 

to everyone that joined us for our 

TOO CUTE TO SPOOK 

challenge this week.

WOW we had so many fabulous entries - who knew Halloween come be sooooo adorable!!!

So without further ado here's the details of the lucky winner - picked at random and that's

#133

RUBY 

with this super cute treat box:


Congratulations Ruby - please e-mail me on debs01may@talktalk.net in order to arrange your prize.

And my Top 5 this week are:






Huge congrats to all - please grab your Top 5 blinkie from the sidebar and display with pride.

Don't forget to check in tomorrow to see what our lovely Helene has picked for the new theme.

Have a fabulous evening.
TTFN
Debs xx












4 comments:

ribenaruby said...

Thankyou so much! Congratulations to the top picks too. Ruby x

Tanya S said...

Awwe thanks for picking me for top 5 :)

Unknown said...

Thank you so much!!! I'm honored to have my card selected as part of your Top 5. Congrats to the other winners as well! Off to add my blinkie! :)

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Thank you so much for choosing me as one of your Top 5 - I am thrlled.
Congrats to all the other 'picks' too - amazing work.
Caroline xxx