Saturday 5 November 2011

Christmas easel card challenge winner and top 5

HI guys !!! well we had some beautiful creations last week for my easel card challenge !!

The winner of the Crimson cloud goodies is

#23 Catherine
Congratulations will you please send your snail mail details to me at Metalicbutterfly@hotmail.co.uk and ill arrange for your prize to be sent to you.

Now for my top 5 INPO

Sally J


Donna


Ellen

Jan

Rose

Congrats ladies please take the top 5 button from the sidebar and thank you all for your amazing easel cards last week

3 comments:

Ellen said...

Goodmorning and congrats to the winner of this challenge. I am so proud to be at the top 5, thanks so much !!
Hugs, Ellen

RoseC said...

What a lovely surprise to find my Christmas Fireplace card here with your Top 5. Thank you. It means a lot to me. ~ Rose

Donna said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card as one of your Top 5, it means so much to me.
hugs
Donna