Saturday 16 April 2011

Week 99 - Sketch

Good Morning!


Welcome to another week at Allsorts

Well we had some amazing entries for Fleur's 'anything but a square ' challenge last week.....Thank you! (don't forget to check back and see who won last weeks prize and who made Fleur's top 5)

also we are pleased to announce we now have over 1000 followers we are so glad you enjoy playing along as much as we enjoy being on the Design Team!!!!!!


OK onto this weeks challenge set by me Emma, this week I have a sketch for you




And this week we have Stitchy Stamps as the sponsor



They are kindly offering

$10 to spend in their on-line shop



Our Guest Designer this week from Penny Black at Allsorts is Mervi who has made this lovely card for us:









Emma










Have fun with the sketch this week cant wait to see your entries

16 comments:

June Houck said...

These are all fun & fabulous cards! I like the sketch too…I hope I have time to play along :) Thank you for the inspiration.

Georgie said...

Stunning cards Ladies
Great inspiration
Georgie

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [17 Apr 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Anonymous said...

hmm I can't see the thumbs?

But I would like to visit the others?

Little K Smith said...

Gorgeous inspriration and a fab sketch too :)
Kelly.x

Dotty Jo said...

Great sketch - just what I needed! Love the DT cards, Jo x

Helene said...

Lovely cards from the DT. Great inspiration.

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Hi Monika,

I think Mr Linky just shows the entries names it is not an inlinkz, hope that sorts your query

Emma (Allsorts DT)

Debbie said...

Sorry girls cannot get my card to link, so here it is. Hope thats ok. Lovely dt cards. Debbiexx
http://debbie-lovepapercrafting.blogspot.com/2011/04/easter-is-on-its-way.html

Charli said...

Love the sketch! And great work by the DT :)

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

great sketch, fab dt cards.janex

Rene said...

I loooove this sketch and the DT cards are awesome!
Rene :D

kaz said...

Love all the DT Cards, and really really enjoyed making this card, Great Sketch thanks for the inspiration.
Crafty Kaz.

Pamela said...

I love this sketch. Thanks for the inspiration!

Sarah Dunlop said...

Just uploaded my first challenge card with Allsorts, love the sketch and the DT cards are so cool xx Thank you and good luck all xxx

Sue said...

Beautifull cards DT team Luv Sue xx